Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP Work Centre wise PM Notifications

former_member222105
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Working on OEE ?(Overall Equipment Efficiency) Report. PP Work Centre wise OEE %age is the purpose.

Three key figures, Availability, Performance and Quality With main characteristic as PP Work Centre.

I am stuck up with PM Notifications against PP Work Centres. Below is the process i followed.

MKPF(Date), MSEG -AUFNR= AFRU AUFNR

AFRU-AUFPL = AFVV- AUFPL

AFVC- AUFPL = AFVC-ARBID

AFVC-ARBID = CRHD- OBJID

CRHD-OBJID = CRTX-OBJID

This way found the PP Work Centre for each order.

Now, i am finding the Link to get the Maintenance , Breakdowns from PM Notifications. Found one Link CRHD-PPSID=VIQMEL-PPSID. This link is working for few Work Centres and not for all.

Alternatively what i did is moved step by step from Notification table VIQMEL to MSEG table based on Notifications created for each functional location.

Here, i found AFVC table has some other AUFPL, this is because different Routing, and Control key , Number Ranges maintained for PM Workcentres.

My Requirement is to link the notifications from Maintenance Work Centre to PP Work Centre and vice versa. In simple, want to get maintenance and breakdown notifications against PP Work Centres.

I have been searching in the forum, but not yet found exact solution. Please answer asap.

Thanks

Mohd Ismail.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ismail,

As per my understanding of your requirement, your task would be simpler, had you maintained the PP Work center field in the Technical Object's in Location tab.

KJogeswaraRao

former_member222105
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jogeshwar,

Thanks for reply. Yes maintained PP Work Centre for few Equipments in the Location tab.

Can able to fetch PM notifications based on PP Work Centre maintained in Equipment Master. Unfortunately maintained PP Work Centre in Equipments which hardly covers 40% of Total Work Centres created in PP. In this case what about notifications covers remaining 60% Work Centres. And also what about those notifications which are created at Functional Location Level, and not entered equipment number during creation of notification.

I am a FICO Consultant. I dont know entire process of PM. Based on the above discussion, please help to fetch Maintenance Delays against PP work Centre (Machine)

Thanks

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To me it seems conceptual issue of PP work center while discussing. Possible what I hinted at, is not suitable to your requirement. I am of the opinion that each technical object can be identified as a PP work center. In this case when a Notification / Order is created on this, indirectly that PP Work center is under repair.

Your situation extends to Order operations and seems to be different. (In fact we do not make use of this field in our PM process). Wait for better responses.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

former_member222105
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. Please, can u elaborate conceptual issue, so that i can go in to discussion and get out of it.

Thanks

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Because we did not make use of this field in our process, there is only a perception about its application, which might not be the real or total concept about the utility of the field. Further discussions might throw better light.

KJogeswaraRao

former_member222105
Active Participant
0 Kudos

That Means, Technical object in Location tab must represent PP Work Centre. Is this the only option available to retrieve Maintenance notification against PP Work Centre?

If above is true, then your statement ( I am of the opinion that each technical object can be identified as a PP work center. In this case when a Notification / Order is created on this, indirectly that PP Work center is under repair.) is Correct and the settings done in customizing doesn't meet the requirement of OEE Report at PP Work Centre Level.  Am i Right?

Eagerly waiting for other solutions from Experts.

Many Thanks Jogeshwara.

Thanks

Answers (0)