cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update distance in Fo header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to update a distance from an external app into the FO Header.. Is there a standard action to update the distance or if not what is the node and field name where the distance is stored.

Thanks so much in advance.

Thanks

Petra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the idea was to have the driver enter the start km reading in the Event Z-START and the end km reading of his truck in the Event Z-END. The function module will make the difference and update the distance as specified by the driver in the FO Header. It makes the Driver enter the meter readings at every start and every end of FO, but this way, the real distance is taken into account. Of course, this works only with a mobile app.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

Do you want to update in SAP TM FO Header or in SAP EM FO Event Handler Header?

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Long time no write:) I want to use an Event to update the FO Header using a modify method. The driver has the actual distance and enters it in his phone. But, I cannot find the field that has the distance in the FO Header. It is not in the root node of the TOR object. Maybe, there is an action that updates the distance or a helper. I searched, but could not find it.

I highly appreciate your ongoing Support.

Regards

Petra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Long time no write:) I want to use an Event to update the FO Header using a modify method. The driver has the actual distance and enters it in his phone. This translates into an event that can transfer the distance to TM. But, I cannot find the field that has the distance in the FO Header. It is not in the root node of the TOR object. Maybe, there is an action that updates the distance or a helper. I searched, but could not find it.

I highly appreciate your ongoing Support.

Regards

Petra

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

in general, such a question would maybe fit better to the SAP Transportation Management SCN group.

I do not know if there is an action (which I doubt) or a helper, but normally the distance is set per stage and then it gets automatically summed up to the total distance. So one possibility would be to change the field DISTANCE_KM of the STOP_SUCCESOR of the referred stage, the total distance will then be adapted automatically.

Best regards, Daniel