cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defects recording

raju_123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus, i have cteated the defect through qa32 screen due to one characterstic value is not satisfying my requirement. from the same screen i also created the notification. now my question is how to close the defect i created in qa32 ? please advise. also advise is there any tcode where i can see all defects recorded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raju

First of all when you are creating or assigning defects means notification is created in the background automatically.This is a standard feature.

Secondly closing of defect means closing of Notification.Before closing the notification you may need to process that notification by using the steps in action box , which you could find in change mode of notification in QM11. So process or not to process a notification is up to your business practice , which is not mandatory.

At the same times notification is closed automatically once UD is completed for that particular inspection lot.

Lastly , regarding report of defects in standard SAP , i think its not available. You can go to Notifications individually in QM11 , then go to items tab to check the defects. But you can develop a query report only by using few standard tables.

Regards

DD

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

You can go through the links for getting the QM/PP TCodes -

Alternatively you can search the defect specific TCodes as - SE16N => TSTC => QF* and you will get the output as QF01/QF02/...

Try using QF02 and suggest if this is working.

Thanks,

Arijit

raju_123
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually i am looking for the below info:

once you create defect either through QF01 /QF11, what will be next stop.

Do we need to close the defect? how to set close or some other action?

please advise next steps after creation of defect? thanks.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once the defect recording is done, notification will be generated/ activated and then you can proceed with the notification as per the design.

Yes, you close this notification later on once the approval/analysis/improvement etc is done.

Look into the action box of the Notifications and go with the option that suits best.

ntn