cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geo Map with SAP Lumira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have hit upon a contrainst with the geomap functionality of SAP Lumira. Does SAP Lumira support mapping at granularity below the city level?

I understand regardless of the type of map you use (geobubble or ESRI) the tagging tool used is Navteq and it appear the lowest in any geo dimension is city.

This brings my constraint where I am working with a Singapore customer and Singapore is a city state:-)

Any help would be much appreciated .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case your question is still relevant, then have a look:

This post is about a new geomap extension without any limitation on geodata that can be used and great geovisualization.

Hope it help.

Best regards,

Sébastien

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does your customer have Latitude Longitude coordinates in their data (perhaps you could enrich the data to achieve this )  ?    then you can model a custom geo based on lat/long

regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Henry,

Thank you for the quick response. Yes indeed we had tried with Longitude and Latitude as well.

The issue is even with that while creating a geo dimension Lumira asks you which geographical level does the longitude/latitude correspond to and the lowest level there is city!

Screenshot below.

On another note would be aware of any good SAP Lumira tutorial on the predictive analytics feature  ?