Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IT0017 - To Default

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I am HCM Consultant, I would like to defualt value J(Annually) in infotype 0017 whenever Vehicle type has value P and Vehicle Class has Value "002", if any other Vehicle Type and Vehicle Class, it should not populate any.

I have been fighting with system to default it. but i dont know how to do it.

Is there any feature available to achieve this or should i go for dynamic action??

Thanks for your understanding

Regards

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

in my opinion this isn't really Travel Management related, but rather Personnel Administration. In any case, is there a reason not to use SMOD Enhancement PBAS0001 for this requirement? If not, please elaborate why.

Cheers, Lukas

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for your reply.  I would like to know can this be achieved in Travel Management itself like any feature may default this?? if something is not available . i definitely go Via Personnel Administration.

I just want to check with experts like you whether can this be achieved in Travel Management ?, since it's not, i am going with dynamic actions(PA) as Kim said in his previous reply .

I am not so strong in Travel Management, just in case after i achieved this requirement through PA, incase if i come to know that requirement can be achieved very easily in Travel management then its like i am beating the bush, Amn't i?? which is why i asked for your experts guidance.

Anyway thanks once again for you reply. i will go with dynamic actions from PA side,

Thanks

Sriram

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I see your point, but indeed I know of no FI-TV related approach for your requirement (there's no feature or customizing table for this). I mean even though it is IT0017, it's still PA30, hence module PA and doesn't have any relation to FI-TV at that point whatsoever. Anyway, yes, go for a dynamic action (yuck ) or use SMOD PBAS0001.

Cheers, Lukas

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thank you so much for you suggestion,  Will proceed with the same.

Nice talking to you

Thanks

Sriram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a similar situation and use dynamic action.

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Thanks for your reply only option is to use dynamic action brother???

Can you throw somelight on code as well??

Thanks

Sriram

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Any suggestions on the thread?

Thanks

Sriram

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim Artall.

Thanks for your suggestion, Will go with your idea Dynamic Action. But perhaps do you know how to code Provision Variant in dynamic Action if i want to do with that?

Thanks

Sriram