Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exchange rates issue at billing output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

1) The sales invoice 35100022 has been raised on 26.12.2014

2) Foreign currency exchange rates have been changed on 02.01.2015 and 16.01.2015

3) The exchange rate used by the billing document is 61.69203, as per the accounting entries of the billing document

4) The Invoice Print  as of today is considering the exchange rate as on 16.01.2015, from the Master Exchange Rate Table from step 2

5) The requirement is that the invoice print should consider the rate used by that billing document and not take the master data exchange rate.

6) This exchange rate can be fetched from VBRK-KURRF.

Note:

Sales Invoice print is supposed to be as per customer requirement, and not any standard that they use. Please concentrate on the issue on hand, and provide the appropriate reciprocation to this.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you need to get the help of an ABAPer to do this change in Invoice print.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gayathri

Thanks for u r replay

If I change these settings what will be the impact

We have Pricing Exchange Rate type in the Copy control from Delivery To billing ( VTFL) at item level.

This Exchange rate type is used for price determination in the billing document. there are several options available for this field.

A     Copy from sales order

B     Price exchange rate = Accouting rate

C     Exchange rate determination according to billing date

D     Exchange rate determination according to pricing date

E     Exchange rate determination according to current date

F     Exch.rate determination accord.to date of services rendered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gayathri

May i know what is the invoice print program

Thanks

Kumar

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you know the details of your output type triggered in your invoice then you can check the details of the program in TNAPR table.

Then discuss with your ABAP er to pick the VBRK-KURRF only in your output.

Regards,

SRK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not explained whether the requirement is to fetch a different exchange rate than the one flowing in billing document.  For information, If you input manually in sale order field VBKD-KURRF, it is copied to VBRK-KURRF. Otherwise, this will be determined during invoice generation.  On the other hand, if the system is fetching some exchange rate and you want a different exchange rate in billing document, then, please explain in detail which exchange rate is flowing billing document and which rate you want in output.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G Lakshmipathi

Thanks for u r replay

I want the exchange should be previous months 26.12.2014 as per customer requirement.When i am taking the print its calculating current month exchange rate

Please check the Screen shots below

Regards

Kumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Again you have not specified what exchange rate flowing in billing document.  From your post, what I understood is that in billing document itself, system has fetched from master data and the same is fetching to output also.  If this is what your issue, then as I already said, whatever exchange rate you want in print output, maintain the same manually in sale order so that the same will flow during billing document generation and output.

G. Lakshmipathi