Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.1 Archiving Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

Good Day to you all!

We are currently having an issue in archiving messages in SAP PI 7.1. The archive files are created in the directory but we are unable to read them through AL11 and SXBM_ADM using the read program. The missing thing I noticed was that the SAP_BC_XMB infostructure was not activated and as per reading other forums I needed to activate them. I activated the SAP_BC_XMB infostructure and tried to fill it but the error "There are no analyzable archives" appears when I do so. The logical paths I believe are configured properly. What could be the problem in this scenario?

Hoping to hear a response Have a great day ahead of you!

Regards,

Marcus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sukhsimran_singh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus,

I assume there should be some permission issue with your path. Please check with the team who have created the path and ask to give you sufficient permission for picking up the file.

FYI: To pick a file, we need at least 775 permission should be provided to the required path.

Regards,

Sukhsimran Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukhsimran,

Thank you for your response! The archive files are being created in the physical directory. I think the problem would lie in the infostructure since im always encountering encountering "There are no analyzable archives" every time I try to fill them using the SARI tcode. I will also go ahead and check with the permissions team and let you know.

Again your response is very much appreciated!

Regards,

Marcus

Answers (0)