cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message Message no. V1870 while creating Sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am created notification and Repair order (RA), Right now my client want to create one more sale order(ZSER) with reference RA. So i have maintain copy controle b/w ZSER to ZRA and i unable create ZSER sale order in va01, regarding i am getting below issue. I have searched in forum for the solution and i tried also, but wich is not meet requirement .

************************************************************************************************

Repairs processing with cost management only for the main item

Message no. V1870

Diagnosis

Repairs processing with cost management is only possible in the main item (VBAP-POSNV) because this item number contains the costs and stock.

System Response

1. 1. The system did not find a requirements type with cost management.
  2. 2. The system did not find a plant.

************************************************************************************************

I have referred following threads and maintained delivering plant etc...but still getting the same error. Please help me.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1780573

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1466613

Thanks In advance

Regards

sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sree,

The reason for the problem seem to be the determination of the requirement class.

I would like to suggest note 459734. Please check it and customize your system so
that a requirement class with cost management will be determined.

Best regards,
Crystal Lin

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if you have assigned the Plant at the item level of sales order.

Generally this kind of error appears if plant is not available at the item level, try to maintain plant manually and check

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhish,

Thanks for reply. I have assigned manually at item level in ZRA (repair order) and I assign delivery plant in Customer master but i am getting same error while creating one more sale order with reference ZRA( repair order). please help me, is there any other config has to do?

Regards

Sreekanth

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

could you please put the screenshot of your item categories?

Have you configured Repair procedure and assigned to the Main item ?

your main item should be IRRA ( as per standard) just check your item category configuration and item category determination ?

Please compare with standard settings of IRRA and revert if you still find difficulty

thanks

santosh