Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation movement from consignment to own stock

govindraj_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement from the customer to create the reservation for consumption posting from vendor consignment stock to own stock,

The scenario is they want to create the reservation to move the stock from storage location to storage location stock.

during this time the stock will be in vendor consignment stock,they want to move it to own stock automatically.

I tried to use 411 movement type for creating reservatin to move from storage location to storage location and consignment to own stock,but we cannoy maintain the special stock indicator and the vendor NO in the reservation ( I am using BAPI_RESERVATION_CREATE ).

Please let me know if there any way I can resolve the above issue.

Regards

Govind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

yogeesh_sharma
Explorer
0 Kudos

If you want to create a reservation for consumption posting then you can create the reservation with movement type 201k instead of 411.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not necessary to have the reservation on the consignment material, you can still do a good movement 411 K against this reservation.

Usually the reservation is expected for the consumption posting

See the building block with best practice: Procurement and Consumption of Vendor Consigned Inventory

https://help.sap.com/bp_hc603/BBLibrary/Documentation/779_BPP_EN_US.doc

sid_gupta1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

post mvt 411 K to take ownership of the stock and then perform sloc to sloc transfer.