Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO PPDS Horizon change

sudhakar_padam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

Small query on PPDS horizon, Is it possible to change PPDS horizon based on Plant.

Can  we maintain PPDS Horizon other than /sapapo/mvm and master data for plant level..

My requirement as follows.

As of now PPDS horizon configured for 180 days for all plants in /sapapo/mvm .. But we need to change it to 300days for a specific plant. How can i achieve it without distributing remaining plant horizon.

Kindly suggest your valuable thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

You can use location - product - specific PP/DS horizon. The field is in the product master (APO side), tab PP/DS.

Hope that can help you.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius 

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jyotichalikar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Yes, it is possible to change PPDS horizon based on plant.

All you need to do is go to product master enter your specific plant for which you want to change the PPDS horizon and change the PPDS horizon in 'PPDS' tab.

When you do this, it would be specific to the plant which you have chosen and would not be disturbing other plants' horizon.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Jyoti

0 Kudos

Hello Jyoti ,

i have one Requirement could u please help me in that .....

User Want to Schedule Planned Orders Weekly Basis

Like Wise

W1, W2 , W3, W4,

But here Plan Should be like this Monday 7AM to Next Week Monday 6:59 AM Should be one Week Plan.

How can i control this

I tried with Diff time Profiles but there is time restriction

i tried below options too

https://answers.sap.com/questions/12730179/weekly-ppds-plan.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the benefits of the others consultants, please indicate the good or the helpful answer!

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

As mentioned above, and also, you cannot keep a horizon on plant level, like in /SAPAPO/LOC3.

But, depending on your situation and the Heuristic you might be using, you can keep the Horizon in a Heuristic. But, that depends on Heuristic, not all Heuristics can accommodate that.

Regards,

Sandeep.