Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to implement in chemical plant

siva_mohapatra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SCN Gurus,

currently i have one scenario for implementation in a chemical factory. Below are the details.

• Finished product- Sodium Tungstate(ST)
  • Raw Materials- Tungsten Ore Concentrate (TOC), caustic soda(NaOH)
  • Auxiliary Raw Materials-

a.       Coal

b.      Sulphuric Acid

c.       Aluminum Sulphate

d.      Magnesium Sulphate

e.       Sodium Hydro-sulphate

f.        Isodecanol

g.       Mineral Turpentine

h.      Ditridecylamine

i.         Hydrocholic Acid

• Strategy should be Make to Stock(10)
  • Process- Initially they are taking raw material Tungsten Ore Concentrate(TOC) from their group company as baggage shape. Each bag having 1000KG and at the time of charging for one cycle they are charging 4 bag at a time. They have 3 operations. First leaching, second crystallisation and third blending and packaging. Finally after all process they are making Sodium Tungstate Finished product. Manually they are filling finished product into a bag upto 1100kg and then packing into a pallet. At the time of finished product packaging they are generating a batch number manually. They have no by product or co product. For each leaching operation time duration is 12hr and for crystallisation operation 8hr.
  • So how to map this in SAP? Please help me in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva!

SAP ME solution is originally designed for discrete production that does not look to be your case. Though, it might be mapped into a process production too. But for this, you'd rather contact SAP ME Consulting team or check the available documentation on SMP, for example, Business Scenario Description.

Regards,

Sergiy

siva_mohapatra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your feed back

Answers (0)