cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel UI - Planning View Error (IBP 4.0 FP1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am getting the following error whenever I try to open planning views from a template,

An unexpected error occurred. Try again later. If the problem persists, report the error ID e94b3cf5-c6c8-4b84-a3f8-f8218b38d12b to your system administrator.

When I tried creating a new planning view without a template, I am getting another error,

Error in refresh sheet

I tried with another computer and it works fine, but most of the computers in our group has this issue.

Any idea why this happens?

Thanks,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Karthik and Aditya,

I'm getting the same error: An unexpected error occurred. Try again later. If the problem persists, report the error ID....

were you able to find out the cause and solve the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patriza,

I have now faced that issue multiple times due to various reasons. Some of the common ones are:

1. Key figure calculation - division by zero (most common for me)

2. Inactive planning area

3. Data inconsistency between master and planning tables

Recommendation - add key figures one by one in planning view and identify which key figure is causing this excel error and then validate its formula.

Worse scenario, raise an OSS.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Aditya G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Adytia,

I think we were in case 2 for part of the planning area, and the issue was solved last week; I will keep your list as suggestion for the future, probably it will happen again to us also.

Best Regards,

Patrizia

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

I am assuming all the machines are using the same Excel plugin version?

Check OSS note 1790530 especially the last para ensuring the template is re-generated properly first before used for new planning view reference. Try it and see if the issue can be resolved.

Regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yeu,

Thanks for the reply.

I think this error is something related to the "User Role". When we log in as "SOPADMIN", we are able to access the planning views. But it is not working for other UserID's.

All our UserID's have "All Inclusive" Access.

Thanks,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I am facing the same error,"Error in Refresh Sheet", in S&OP 3.0.2.2 (on-premise version) and for custom key figures created at PERLOCLOCFR level. If I remove LOCFR from the template, it works fine.

Do you have a similar/some-what same case?

Regards,

Aditya G