cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have the requirement for sales order confirmation out put.If the sales order is block by credit in Print out they want Message as "UN CONFIRMED".

After customer making the payment if every thing is fine for credit  again they want to send the same sales order with confirm quantites  with message "RE CONFIRMED "..

Please help me how to give the logic to developers.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

I agree wih Siva.

For the requirement part, logically, it is

If VBUK-CMGST= B, issue output with text "UN CONFIRMED".

If VBUK-CMGST= A, issue output with VBEP-BMENG and text "RE CONFIRMED".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhang,

My requirement is if sales order having 3 line item in these 3 line items 2 line items has been confirmed and 1 line item is Un confirmed due In sufficent stock.After some time again user has enter the same sales order after that stock has been confirmed.so while sending the order confirmation output the want to show as 2 line Confirmed and 1 line item is Reconfirmed.

Suggest me how to do this with logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

Don't you think that you have changed your requirement in this post vis-a-vis you first post.

The logic suggested by can be a good starting point for you.

Please explore tables VBUK/VBUP and propose logic to ABAPers

Regards

SD

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Theres a Routine -2 assigned to the standard order confirmation output type-BA00

you can ask your abaper to copy this routine and include your requirements in the new routine.

assign the same routine to your order confirmation output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Developers need the requirement Logically.so can you please give me logically to my requirement.