cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SidePanel Chip Mapping Help

shane_kelly2
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction (I can't seem to find any half-decent side panel documentation)

I've set-up a side panel web dynpro pages and added a few chips to it...

i've used sap gui property collector to store some fields in some custom tags in my nwbc_vc_gui_tag table:

for example:

ProgramScreenTagTag DescriptionPropertyProperty DescriptionLifetimePackage
SAPMF02D7000/BSSP/:KUNNRCustomer Numberlid:/wnd[0]/usr/subSUBKOPF:SAPMF02D:7001/ctxtRF02D-KUNNR.TextCustomer NumberTransaction$tmp
SAPMF02D7000ZCreditAreaCreditAreavalue:0010CreditAreaTransaction$tmp
SAPLWB2A100ZTradenumberTradeNumberlid for the trade fieldTradeNumberTransaction$tmp

I then added two chips to my side panel...  Customer Master Data and Credit Master Data.

My first question is:

- how do I map these tags to the inputs of the chips...   the customer master chip uses input KUNNR (customer number), the credit master chip uses KKBER (credit control area) and KUNNR (customer number).  For some reason the only thing i can see is to go to configuration > View Connection and for some reason add an output parameter to ID_0001$TAGGING_INFO.WDR_TAGGING_NODE.ATTR5$COMPONENTCONTROLLER - but I have no idea why or if I have to do this - also i don't know why it is node.attr5...

My second question is:

I want to add a link to an open document crystal report in my side panel and pass the parameter ZTradenumber into the url below where it says 003101400... for example: 

http://mybiserver:8080/BOE/OpenDocument/opendoc/openDocument.jsp?sIDType=CUID&iDocID=AZNUiwIzEYZIp.a...003101400 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shane,

This might help you

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/18/02428ea2704dd091291d549e054426/content.htm?framese...

The RKT (Ramp-up Knowledge Transfer) documentation it mentions is gold if you can get your hands on it. I had access to it a while back but can't seem to find it any longer.

Hang on... I found it (finally) it wasn't a RKT it was a Best Practice Guide

Enablement Kit for SAP NetWeaver Business Client – SAP Help Portal Page

(only the download link still seems to work - SMP login required)

Hth,

Simon

Message was edited by: Simon Kemp