cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B Add-On on PI 7.31 SP12 Dual Stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently on PI 7.31 SP 12 Dual Stack and was exploring on how to add B2B Add-on on top of it.

Based on my research thus far:

• B2B Add-On is included in SAP PO license.
  • We are currently on SAP PI Licence. And by converting the license to SAP PO will enable us to use B2B Add-On (though we can continue to use SAP PI 7.31 Dual Stack).
  • I am assuming that SAP PO licence will cost more than current SAP PI's.

Please confirm if my understanding is correct. Also if someone can provide some kind of cost estimates that would be great.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish

Yes, B2B add on is included in PO license. However, cost estimates and licensing are always best dealt with with your SAP account manager. There are a lot of factors involved and this is not something that can be advised in a technical forum such as this.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eng.

What is the procedure to add B2B license on our current SAP PI 7.31 Dual Stack?

Regards,

Ashish

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

As suggested by Eng, you need to get the Licence for the Add - On. Once done, you can down it from Service Market Place / work with Basis team to get it installed / download in the system.

Hope it helps

Regards,
Azhar

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish

As mentioned, you need to liaise with your SAP account manager to the the license.

Once you have the license in place, if you require further technical input on how to install/configure it, you can ask in this forum.

Rgds

Eng Swee