Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kit sales price and VPRS

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

As discussed in the forum , I have done all the setting and almost working fine. Here I need an improvement that I need to calculate Price and cost from item level that is if I enter header item  then price and VPRS condition values of the header item will be  cumulative values of sub items.

Kindly guide me.

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are many threads available on this. You said you have done everything. What everything? What settings have you done? Have you marked cumulate cost tick mark in VTFL?

This will make VPRS cumulative of sub items. For price this is not possible with this tick mark. I think you have to create your own rutine for price value.

Thank$

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

My config is like this...

Item Level

VTFL

in vf01

Regards

Ganesh

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

If you are using Sales BOM, please check process

1. sales Order created for " KIT sample" Header material

2. In sales order sales BOM will happen and item (delivery items) will be listed

3. PGI will be done for delivery item (SO - DO)

4. Invoice made with reference to sales order for Header material "Kit sample"

In this if you use CS01 and BOM usage - 5

Assign item category for TAQ, TAE

and in pricing procedure include KUMU condition type.

Regards,

Manikandan.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using VPRS condition type for cost price?

Thank$

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes We are using VPRS condition in the pricing procedure.

Regards

Ganesh

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I followed the steps what you have listed. Only thing is I am using PR00 condition instead of KUMU. I am going to use KUMU then I need to replace PR00 with KUMU or  Can I enter KUMU  like VPRS condition. Kindly explain.

Regards

ganesh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are two different things.

Cost price

For this you have to follow the below link. I also asked same question three years ago in this thread and I found solution from following link which you also need to copy.

For main price or lets say PR00 you can try with KUMU or create your own routine and assign to PR00. Don't mix KUMU with VPRS. For VPRS the only solution is what I have already told you and that is explained in document I shared.

Thank$

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

U can use Pr00 for price and KUMU for cost.

ZVPS 100% maintained for ITEM materials,

ZUMU bring all cost from ITEM materials to header material.

In VTFA, make

Copying requirements   001  Header/order-related

So ur KIT sample will get Invoice and item materials will be delivered.

Regards,

Manikandan

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam

Thank you for the solution . I got the point .Now I can able to create  Kit order as we expected like  Kit header item value =value of Subitem1+value of Subitem2.Only thing is we have to maintain condition records for the condition like ZVPS,ZDIS and ZDUM for the items. Anyway  Thank you once again.

Ganesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use the Condition type KUMU in the pricing procedure and assign Routine-36

or you can use the Structure condition field in the condition type to cumulate the prices