cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a problem in project settlement to a cost center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a problem in the settlement of a project to cost center which I already asked in the SAP financials-Controlling. However I ask it here for any possible guidance from the experts on the PS module.

I want to settle the activities to WBS and then the WBS to a cost center. I have done the configurations as:

Rule for network:

1- Define Strategies for Determining Settlement Rules: 02 (to WBS element)

2- Assign Strategies and Default Rules to Network Types: type=PS02, DfR=PS1, strat=02 (to WBS element)

3- Specify Default Settlement Profiles for Networks: sett.prof.=60 (network)

Rule for WBS:

4- Determine Strategy for Settlement Rule: AA element, sett.prof.=60 (network), AcctAssCat=3 (responsible cost center)

5- Assign Strategy to Project Profile

Settlement:

6- create settlement profile (in the attached screen)

then I define the rules and strategies in the project profile and network settings and also define the responsible cost center for WBS elements. I generate the Rules by running CJB2 and the settlement rules are generated for all activities and WBSs without any problem.

However, when I run CJ88 the settlement is not executed and the result in the CJ88 is "no change".

I dont know what is the problem here. what is missed or what is any wrong setting?

Please help me on this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm below:

• CJ88: With Hierarchy is Checked.
  • CJ88: Test Run is un-checked
  • CJ88: The Settlement Period is same as that of the Period Actual Costs are posted. (Please note that costs posted in a period other than the current period may need different settings).
  • CJ88: The Fiscal Year for which the Actual Cost is being settled is Current.
  • The analysis can be further carried out using the Program RKA_SETTLE_TABLES_COMPARE (Executable Program using Transaction SE38/SA38)

Hope it helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varshal,

Thanks for your reply.

All the setting mentioned above have been done but still it does not work. Also I dont know much about the programs and how I can use them. Could you please give me more help.

Regards

majid

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Note 193586 can be very useful in such cases.

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

Answers (0)