cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier not received E-Mail content for ROS self registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

We have two systems SRM 7.02 (DV1) and SUS -ROS Client 7.02(DV2) separated, I have implemented the ROS Registration with the new service 

wda_e_suco_sreg, the problem is the following:

a) The potential supplier is registered

b) Fill the questionarie and send (Is necesary fill user & pw to UWS_FORM_SERVICE?)

c) The strategic purcharse approved the potential supplier

d) PROBLEM -> ****The potential supplier not received email ****

I've check:

1. Activate Supplier Self-Registration

2. Activate Supplier Notification

3. defined Make Settings for Business Partners

Please, i need help for this problem,

Thanks everybody,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi David,

the supplier will not get any notification email about the acceptance or rejection by the purchaser, this is not part of the standard ROS functionality. If supplier is approved and transferred to the  ECC or SRM system, then there will be a replication of the supplier executed back to the ROS system via PI and XML (in case of SRM this is automatic, in case of ECC it must be done manually). Once this XML is processed and the corresponding customizing is turned on, then the supplier will receive two emails with user name and password for the SUS system.

(For UWS_FORM_SERVICE you need to maintain service user and password in order the system does not ask for it.)

regards

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you help,

Ok, So the two email for id & PW are send in SRM(DM1) and will be turned on the Business function "SRM_701_SUCO_NOTIF_FILTER" in SRM It's correct?

In this scenario the potential supplier is reply to SRM via OCI and however not send two email when I done the transfer of supplier and I see in the tx SOST the next message :

"This email was generated automatically. Do not answer. The provider Comercial SA 352 28010 Madrid with number 352 has been no Freed authorization".

Regards.

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

SRM_701_SUCO_NOTIF_FILTER has nothing to do with this scenario, that is for SUS:
"In this Customizing activity, you can implement the functions that allow

suppliers to receive e-mail notifications when purchase orders or goods receipts

are created. You do this by activating the Customizing switch Supplier
Notification Filter
(SRM_701_SUCO_NOTIF_FILTER)."

No, the two emails are sent from the SUS/ROS system and not from SRM. After the supplier was transferred via OPI to SRM an XML is triggered, which is sent to SUS via PI. After this XML is processed there will be two emails sent out from SUS.

regards

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem continue, I've tested newly the escenario (I Comment that We haven't implemented PI) .

a) The potential supplier is registered

b) Fill the questionarie and send (It's Ok)

d) The potential suppplier is transfered by strategic purcharse to SRM via OPI

e)  But, The e-mail not is sent to potential supplier, I've check in the SOST of SUS/ROS Client (DV2), I can't see to two email with the user id & Pw.

where it could be the problem?.

Thanks.

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

You have answered your issue with your first sentence. You have not implemented PI. For this scenario to work PI is mandatory. Otherwise no XML message from SRM to SUS will be triggered, and the SUS supplier will not be notified about the user data and password via email.

regards

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zoltan,

I've see in other forum that the process standard between SUS/ROS and SRM for the scenario Supplier qualification with "bids outside the SAP SRM system firewall" and without PI, It's possible that be send the two email to supplier.

Comment of Ivy li:

"The process standard without PI is that the user/password is generated after the approval of the supplier registration process will be used one time by the supplier to login to sus system".

Please could you help me in this process for my scenario:

a) The potential supplier is registered in ROS

b) Fill the questionarie and is sent

d) The potential suppplier is transfered by strategic purcharse to SRM via OPI

(In ROS is Created the contact person but not in SRM, It's correct this?)

e)  But, The e-mail isn't sent to potential supplier.

As I can done for that that it works, when the potential supplier it's approval or be transfered to SRM, this supplier will can receive this two email with your user id & Pw?.

Best regards.

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi David,

believe me it will not work without PI. For SUS/ROS but even for the bid response outside the firewall scenario PI is mandatory in all cases. There is no workaround or other solution. You can check the configuration guides too.

regards

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zoltan,

I check the configuration guide "SRM 7.EHP2 - Strategic Sourcing" in the last point 3.1.8.10 it's comment that is possible the integration for scenario RFx responses Outside the Firewall without PI using SOA turn on Business Function SRM_WSRM_1 : SRM, PI-Independent Enterprises Services.

Regards.

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I checked the guide, it does not say that PI independent is possible with the RFX outside firewall scenario, the section is just a reference, where the PI independent documentation can be found. If you check note 1523906 which is about the bidder transfer in the RFX outside firewall scenario, you will find that PI is needed as well. Anyway it seems we might have a documentation error here, we will clarify this internally.

But your issue was not with the RFX response outside firewall, it was about ROS potential supplier transfer, and for ROS PI is mandatory. Otherwise no XML message will be generated from SRM to ROS once the transfer was done, and this will result in no emails sent out to the supplier with his logon data. Configuring PI is the only solution for your issue here.

regards

Zoltan

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I can confirm now, that even-though you could use the RFX outside firewall scenario with PI independent services to transfer the RFx and responses between SRM and SUS, but for the bidder transfer part, and for the ROS scenario you would still need a PI system.

regards

Zoltan

Answers (0)