cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Deploy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a WebAs 6.40 SP9(J2EE Engine) and NDS 2.0.9 installed on a Windows 2003 server and i am trying to deploy the Welcome example(WebDynpro)

When I try to deploy the application onto J2EE engine, it prompts me for the SDM password and after I enter the password, it continues the deploy. Then the deploy aborts and gime me the following error message:

deployment aborted : file:/C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/temp26803Welcome.ear

Aborted: development component 'Welcome'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2005.04.22.14.08.43':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [D3Z3NB51] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: User not authorized.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

I hope somebody can helpme...

thx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Joaquin,

I suppose you've changed the J2EE admin password but not updated it in the secure storage on the file system. Please follow SAP note 701654 and try to deploy again.

Hope it helps!

Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx a lot for everyone, i did what vladimir said to me and works...

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam also getting the same error while deplyoing the webdynpro application. and i tried to login in to sdm server with admin password and 50018 as port but it is not getting to connect by using the port 50018.is there any another port to connect to the sdm?

thanks in advance

vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. First try to connect to VisualAdministrator by using your "Administrator" account.

Problem could be with your administrator user.If this is fine then give same password while deploying the project also.

OR

2. Connect to VisualAdmin by your userid and dely the application using deploy service in the visualadmin.

Regards, VIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometimes when you started the J2EE server after opening the NDS, NDS may not be able to connect to the J2EE server.

Close the NDS and open it and try to deploy it again.

It might work.

Regards,

Santhosh.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, i already try that and doesnt work...

thx anyway...

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then try to create a simple webdynpro application ("Hello World") and try to deploy it.

If it didn't work even after that, reboot the machine and J2EE server once.

Regards,

Santhosh.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already try that and it doesnt work...

thx.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Manually try opening SDM and see if you are able to log into SDM. If it is giving an error then restart SDM and then check it. If nothing works just retstart the J2EE server.

This mainly occurs if there is some problem with your SDM.

regards

Ravi