cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Deploy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a WebAs 6.40 SP9(J2EE Engine) and NDS 2.0.9 installed on a Windows 2003 server and i am trying to deploy the Welcome example(WebDynpro)

When I try to deploy the application onto J2EE engine, it prompts me for the SDM password and after I enter the password, it continues the deploy. Then the deploy aborts and gime me the following error message:

deployment aborted : file:/C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/temp26803Welcome.ear

Aborted: development component 'Welcome'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2005.04.22.14.08.43':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [D3Z3NB51] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: User not authorized.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

I hope somebody can helpme...

thx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you change the J2EE admin password? then it looks like you have not updated the J2EE admin's login credentials in the secure store. Follow the oss note 701654 to change the admin passwd in the secure store and then re-deploy.

Thanks, Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx a lot Phani!, your answer solve my problem...

regards.

Answers (0)