cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenishment TOs created within same storage type in wh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have configured replenishment for my wh.

Consider following scenario-

Article ABCD is having storage type indicator for stock removal as RP0.

Following is the storage type search for indicator RP0

RR0-->PR0--> RR1--> ZZZ

If Stock of material ABCD in bin B1 falls below minimum bin qty(defined as 100) in stype RR0, replenishment TO will get generated from RR0.

If stock is not there in RR0, system will check other stypes in sequence i.e. PR0--->RR1-->ZZZ

But in my case, system is getting required quantity of stock in other bin of stype RR0 say bin B2.

So, replenishment TO is generated within same stype RRO from bin B2 to B1.

Is it possible to not to allow system to craete replenishment to within same stype.

I want TO to get created from PR0 to RR0.

Please suggest.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply.

RR0 is reserve storage.

Material ABCD will be stored in more than one stype e g.RR0, PR0 , ZZZ.

material is having one stype indiscator for putaway-RP0.

Following is the storage type search for indicator RP0

RR0-->PR0--> RR1--> ZZZ

Requirement is that the replenishment TOs should get created from RR0 first.

But, if stock goes below min bin qty in RR0, it should go and search stock in stype PR0.

Currently, if stock in bin B1 goes below min bin qty in RRO, system is generating replenishment TO to transfer stock from B2 as stock is there in B2.

This is to be avaoided.

Please suggest if it is possible through any config setting.

Thank you.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use the ref storage type search field in the storage type  to make a unique entry

e.g. for the fixed bin replenishment the movement type is 320 then define a ref storage type and then in the storage type search strategy create two entry one without ref storage type and another with ref storage type, in case of replenishment system will pick the storage type which will specified against the MvT 320 i.e PR0 RR1 and ZZ1 in all other case it will pick the stock first from RR0  then PR0 then RR1 then ZZZ

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For what reason do you have RR0 in the beginning of your storage type search?

Just remove it and your B1 is not replenished from B2 in the same storage type .