Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release for CTS transport internal problem

former_member551676
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am facing a problem where when try to release for a CTS transport under 'configuration: integration builder'

There will be an internal error. However for Design: integration builder is it working fine

I have search through the forum and sapnote
Found these two but unfornately they are no applicaple for my system

1143850Missing bean stub methods in the build added                 | current system XI TOOLS 3.0 is on SP31, higher than sapnote requirement
1673673Stub error while using CTS in Integration Rep and Dir    | this sapnote applicable for 7.02, current system is on 7.00

Screenshot below

portion of the log below

#37 14:23:24 [AWT-EventQueue-2] ERROR com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ExceptionDialog: Throwable

Thrown:

MESSAGE ID: com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.FrameworkException

com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.FrameworkException: com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.transport.TransportServiceRemote_Stub.getCtsTransportRequests(Lcom/sap/guid/IGUID;Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/sap/aii/ib/core/transport/api/results/CtsTransportRequests;

Full log attached below

Systeminfo

Sytem is a Dual stack, recently underwent support pack stack 31 from 26

SAP_BASIS7000031
SAP_ABA7000031
PI_BASIS2006_1_700
ST-PI2008_1_700
SAP_BW7000033
BI_CONT7040010
ST-A/PI01Q_7000002

sap.comSAP_XITOOL7.00 SP31 (1000.7.00.31.2.20140717074338)

Any help/guide/clue is greatly appreciated.

Is CTS standalone ?

Best regards
Alex

Message was edited by: Alex Lee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

AnilDandi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Did you manage to get this fixed?

regards

Anil

former_member551676
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,
sorry for the late respond.

No i have not fix this yet.
I have raised SAP OSS and they told me to these

1. Patch again as my java components involved is not consistence ( some is higher some are lower )
2. update component SAPXITOOL

Will update if manage to patch these.
Hope it helps

AnilDandi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SAP gave us the following steps to check, but we did not test it out yet. We have moved to File-based transports and will have to wait till we enable CMS again. You may try these if you like to.

1) Copy the file

\\<Domain>\sapmnt\<SID>\DVEBMGS26\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.xi.repository\EJBContainer\clientjars\clientaii_ib_sbeans.jar

and paste into

\\<domain>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\javaws\repository\

2) Copy the file

\\<Domain>\sapmnt\<SID>\DVEBMGS26\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.xi.directory\EJBContainer\clientjars\clientaii_ib_sbeans.jar

and paste into

\\<domain>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\directory_server\javaws\directory\3) Resign the jars once again by going to the Administration page

4) Launch the Repository/Directory once again and try the use-case.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

In fact, the solution Anil is working but the issue will come back the next time you will click on "Re-Assign" button.

For us, the right solution was to copy the file clientaii_ib_sbeans.jar from:

C:\usr\sap\XID\DVEBMGS01\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.xi.directory\EJBContainer\clientjars

into

C:\usr\sap\XID\DVEBMGS01\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.xi.directory\servlet_jsp\dir\root\start\lib

Then click on the "Re-Assign" button because the .jars from this directory (start\lib) will be copy into the Java Web Start directory

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We meet exactly the same issue in the same SAP version.

We have opened an incident to the SAP Support but they don't have any clues at thre present time.

Did you correct your issue ? If yes, how ?

Regards

former_member551676
Participant
0 Kudos

No i did not manage to fix this. btw What did SAP replied for your incident?
SAP told me to patch SAPXITOOL

* check below for the full respond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to admin tab of your java stack home page->On the Directory tab, choose Java Web Start Administration->Re-initialization->Try to download ID from the beginning.

2) Restart your J2EE engine.

reimport the objects once again

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alex,

Please confirm, that you have maintained SLD setting (transport group). Please check below blog