SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during assigning of material to Tank 204

basha_shaik7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to the IS Oil system. User has raised issue that he is not able to assign the material to tank 204. Attached is the screen of the errors. We have checked the MARD and MCHB table and both hace same values. but in MCHB physical inventory block is there. Could you please let me if this might me issue.

As per the note we have executed in prodcution system with program ROIBSACN_CHECK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basha,

You mentioned that there is a Physical inventory block for MCHB.

Did you try removing the physical inventory block before assigning the material to tank? It might work.

Also, are you using Split Valuation?

Thanks,

Akash R M

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basha,

You mentioned that there is a Physical inventory block for MCHB.

Did you try removing the physical inventory block before assigning the material to tank? It might work.

Also, are you using Split Valuation?

Thanks,

Akash R M

0 Kudos

Dear Basha,

Kindly check the spro customizing for the below path:
Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream)  HPM  (Hydrocarbon Product Management)  Silo/Tank Management  Master Data  Define Storage Location as
Storage Location for Silo/Tank Management.

For your plant 0535 what you have maintained, 204 (T Tank Creation allowed, all material are held in tanks). If T is chosen, Kindly change this to : "M Tank creation allowed, not all materials are held in tanks." Choose this option and do MI10 with ZC field toggle and then carry out O4NA to add the material: 104.

Regards,

Naresh