cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Life cycle assignments limited to 7 entries at a time

Former Member
0 Kudos

For others that use life cycle settings, are you limited to 7 entries at a time on the assignments screen within /SAPAPO/MSDP_FCST1 or do I have a setting / switch that is controlling that somewhere that could be changed to 20 like shows on the screen (but only 7 are input capable).

Any thoughts from others using life cycle settings?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the benefits of the others consultants, please indicate the good or the helpful answer!

Thanks, Marius

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stephen,

Please check OSS note 1953323 - Lifecycle planning - Assign Life Cycle screen

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupesh, that OSS note seemed promising but our Basis says it should already be included since we are at version 702 SP13 and this fix was included in SP11.  Do you know if I need to set some switch or change something for it to take affect?

Steve

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

I am not sure try to set user parameter /SAPAPO/FCST_801 Activation of the New Lifecycle Planning Screen = X.

The number of lines ready for input are to 7 as,

G_MAXNUM_LC = 7 lc_tc-lines defined inside the program may be for performance reason SAP has restricted it.

Please raise OSS message.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

We don't have any limit!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marius, thanks for the quick response.  Do you happen to know what controls this?  What version of APO are you on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our version is 7.2.

Sorry, I don't know how you can control this stuff. Could be a configuration stuff!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you send me a screen shot of your user parameters in case there is one in there that may control this?
system -> User profile -> own data -> parameters tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

If you want enter more entries in assignment table in SCM 7.2,you have to enter one product in one line and then enter enter button you will get 7 more entries option.It means you can enter 14 entries.There is no limit for entries in assignment table.

Thanks,

Naga.