cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

components of bom quantity frequantly changes as per customer requirements

0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I have seen all the post in scn but not get  cleared understanding,

I am doing Implementation of one my client , here they manufactures Chargers, it contain 70 raw material and 10 assemblies name transformer, Snubber, Rectifier, Line surge,Hooter, etc I take the eg. of Transformer it contain 25 components name given below

1.copper strip

2.ms stud

3.gasket sheet

4.prespon sheet

5.frp sheet
etc

Copper  sizes like 100x50,120x70, 150x600......it has more than 600 sizes this size will not repeat again  and every transformer contain unique size of copper strip and we procure coper strip in KGs from vendor   and qty of copper strip every time get changes as per calculation of current and voltage and some other factor  same things happened with MS stud....gasket has 3 sizes namely 1/16",1/8" and 1/32" but  quantities Changes from 100 gm. to 10 kg with given sizes same things happened with Prespon sheet ...

and charger contain 74 raw material and each material has rating like rating from 3 to 63 and but one raw material have 6 vendor from where they procure material but rating will be same with each vendor.....How should I map this scenario in vc   please help me

I am looking forward to answer

Regards,

Meraj Anasri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

meraj ansari,

Didnt understand your issues correctly, are you loking for vender based upon ratings or ratings based upon vendors?

Do you want to assign configuration values while creting purchase order for a vendor or you are expecting auto create PO based upon characterstic values assigned in sales order?

please try to explain with a short example.

If you are looking for VC in MM see below link.

Configurable Materials in Purchasing - Variant Configuration (LO-VC) - SAP Library

Hope it may help you.

Thanks

Ritesh

0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I have seen all documents created by you and others but not able map my below scenario

I am doing implementation of one client.they manufactures charger. Bom structure is given below.

charger (FG)

1.PCB (assembly)

2.Module(Assembly)

3.transformer (customized)

4.MCB(raw material)

5.MCCB(raw material)

1.issue

above PCB and Module we manufacture inhouse and keeps it in the stock we have 30 types of PCB and 60 types of Modules .each PCB and Modules have bom with fix component qty... but pcb and module quantity very time in the charger i would like to map it in vc

2.issue

Transformer is customized product... each time components of tranformer change as per cutomer Specification and quatity of transformer components keep on changing. i am not able to fix the quantity of the component like eg. transformer contain20 raw materials each has 60 types & quantity is  very every time  from 0 to 200 ...I have taken Transformer as KMAT i have used selection cond. but not able to solve .....

3. issue

i am taking charger as Kmat material becouse each  raw material of charger have 50 type and also quantity is very every time kindly please guide me how should i map in vc

Regards,

Meraj Ansari