Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous Proxy generation error

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SNites,

I am creating a Proxy to SOAP scenario (Synchronous) and have done folloiwng in IR,

Request Data type DT_Req (Used in both Proxy and SOAP)

Response Data type DT_Res (Used in both Proxy and SOAP)

Request Message type MT_Req(Used in both Proxy and SOAP)

Response Message type MT_Res (Used in both Proxy and SOAP)

Service interface Outound synchronous (Request Message type type MT_Req and Response Message type MT_Res)

Service interface Inbound synchronous (Request Message type type MT_Req and Response Message type MT_Res)

Message Mapping Req MM_Req (Both source and target have same message type MT_Req)

Message Mapping Req MM_Res (Both source and target have same message type MT_Res)

Operation Mapping OM_Req_Res (Used message mapping MM_Req in Request and MM_Res in Reponse)

When trying to generate the proxy in ECC using SPROXY, getting the error

Cannot generate proxy (object <portType name="SI_OB_Sync_Proxy_Currency"> missing in WSDL, see long text)

Please let me know why the proxy generation is not happening as mentioned above.

Regards,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

The problem is in WSDL generation for the structure. Please check the WSDL tab in interface.

Please also refer the below thread

regards,

Harish

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Harish.

I have created the structure manually in PI (No external definition is used). Can there still be WSDL generation problem.

Also if the above is true, where can I see the WSDL tab as in SPROXY it has not been generated at all.

Regards,

Abhi

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

You need to check the WSDL tab in ESR.

regards,

Harish