Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while create Transfer order

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create Stock transfer through LT10 error message " New quant number exists already. Check your number range,

checked in LQUA table Quant has been created up to 71185 and in LN03 Transaction for my warehouse number ranges has been asssigned from from  0000000001 to 1000000000 Number range status is 72000 so as per my undersatnding still number ranges available

Please find attachmnet for your clarification,can any one suggest me how to find out  number range already exists in table LQUA and how to correct this issue

Regards

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

LN03 transaction number ranges screen shot added

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is really no extra story?  All of a sudden this error comes up despite of the fact that the highest number in the table is 71185?

In general the number ranges have a buffer of 10, which means that SAP has 10 quant numbers in memory and will use it until you switch off and SAP loses its memory or until all 10 are used and then SAP is taking the next 10 and updating the number range again.

Your screenshots do unfortunately not have a chain of proof.

LN03 just shows a number range 01, but it is not shown to which warehouses the 01 number range is assigned.

I have no proof that 71185 is really the last number.

And there is nothing that shows which number SAP wants to use.

If it is really this number range, then you only need to try LT10 10 times and then SAP has to read the number range again, and if there is really no higher number than 71185, then you should have past the error cases.

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

Couid you please suggest how to trace the highest number in LQUA table

Regards

Mohan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

se16 at table LQUA

enter 71185, press F2 while the cursor is still in quant number field and assign the icon > for greater than and execute

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

for my warehouse 635 quant 71185greater than  No table entries found for specified key

Regards

Mohan

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

If it is issue with number ranges only means what is the solution,need to update new number ranges for warehouse?

Regrads

Mohan

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is this issue in production or non  production system ?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Such issues do not fall from heaven the are caused by changes done on earth.

Let me do a wild guess:

Someone has reset the number range and even after changing to 71200 as current number the error still appears. This is because of the buffers, it still has numbers from the last access on the number range, from before the current number was changed.

Thats why I said, try it 10 times and the issue is solved.

former_member462582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for replies

Now user able to stock transfer i did nt done any changes this issse may be occured number ranges ovelap