cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error ST-A/PI 01Q_700 is not installed for 7.1 SP12 when 01R_700 is installed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After upgrading to 7.1 SP12 there is the error "ST-A/PI 01Q_700 is not installed" for the Solution Manger system and the satellite systems in Managed System Configuration > 2 . Check Prerequisites. The Solution Manger system and the satellite systems have ST-A/PI 01R_700 0000 installed as recommended in 69455 - Servicetools for Applications ST-A/PI (ST14, RTCCTOOL, ST12).

RTCCTOOL has been run on the Solution Manger system and is green for ST-A/PI. After searching notes and SCN have not seen an answer to this issue.

Does anyone know of a way to have the Check Prerequisites used ST-A/PI 01R_700 0000 that comes with 7.1 SP12?

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update-

Found note 1760832 - Diagnostics prerequisites for ST-A/PI are not met

This note has the error that was found in LMDB:

No association 'SAP_SoftwareComponentType' between 'SAP_InstalledSoftwareComponent' (key='SAP_InstalledSoftwareComponent.Name="ST-A/PI",SoftwareElementID="d6d26300-b030-4766-5b20-1f155497025b",SoftwareElementState=3,TargetOperatingSystem=0,Version="01R_700"') and 'SAP_SoftwareComponent'

But the solution in the note 1760832 to execute RZ70 twice did not fix the error.

Does any one know of another way to fix this?

Kevin

RolandKramer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have a look to the following Document - SAP First Guidance - SEM/BW Configuration in So... | SCN

In most of the cases, also with the ST-A/PI problems, a clean setup of the SAP Host Agent and the SAP Diagnostic Agent solves the Problems.

I'm currently having on SolMan 7.1 with SP13 and the Pre-Requisites section often shows "red". So I set the Transaction to "manually solved" as I know the components which I have installed.

Best Regards Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

same problem with our solman system and I am going to create an OSS message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

Did you hear back from SAP on this issue?

We where able to fix this issue with:

1881516 - No associations between landscape data and CR content -

By running repair program RLMDB_CR_LD_ASSOCIATION_REPAIR in the background for the error -No association 'SAP_SoftwareComponentType' between 'SAP_InstalledSoftwareComponent' (key='SAP_InstalledSoftwareComponent.Name="ST-A/PI",SoftwareElementID="d6d26300-b030-4766-5b20-1f155497025b",SoftwareElementState=3,TargetOperatingSystem=0,Version="01R_700"') and 'SAP_SoftwareComponent'

We now have an issue that UPL will work for a few days and then get the error - EFWK Error - PPMS Modelling is not valid. Check PPMS Keys. This looks to be fixed by:

2087512 - UPL Custom Code Extractors are failing with "EFWK Error - PPMS Modelling is not valid. Check PPMS Keys.

Hope you this helps.

Kevin

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

EltonESH
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Perform a SPAU  check in SolMan and reset all notes that are in Note Corrections that are incompatible with your system that can not be implemented related with ST-A/PI  versions. in system preparation Solution Manager does not fulfill the Diagnostics prerequisites for this reason.

we are in SolMan 7.1 SP12 with latest ST-A/PI  version. i did this after running program RLMDB_CR_LD_ASSOCIATION_REPAIR and its functional.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE38 tcode,run RTCCTOOL report.

Goto->digital signatures->deactivate digital signatures.

then

Go to se38 tcode, run /SSA/NXS report.

select clear all recommendations, execute.

again got se38, run rtcctool->Goto->digital signatures->activate.

Then check.

Regards,

Patan Thavaheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

This is known issue, kindly review the SAP note   

1944947 - Error "ST-A/PI 01P_700 is not installed" when performing Managed System Configuration for Solution Manager 7.1 with ST-A/PI 01Q_700 installed

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi,

Followed the steps in note 1944947, this did not fix the error. There looks to be an issue with Solution Manger looking for the older version as ST-A/PI 01R_700 is a newer version than ST-A/PI 01Q_700. In LMDB on the "Software Component Version" tab ST-A/PI 01R_700 is displayed as installed in the Technical system for Solution Manager.

Kevin

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kevin,

• Make sure the CR content is up to date: SAP Note 669669 "Update of SAP
    System Component Repository in SLD"
  • Make sure the recommendations regarding the ST-A/PI in the SAP Note 1483508
    have been followed

Best Regards,
Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Also Run the RTCCTOOL again and in the Top half of the Menu Click on the "AddOn&Upgrade" and see if all the screen are green if not you need to perform those tasks.

Let us know the outcome of same.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

Checked RTCCTOOL and in "AddOn&Upgrade" its all green. Also under 69544 its all green there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

Checked the CR content and it has:

active
December 01, 2014 - 04:15:47
Status(see transaction LMDB_ADM)

Looked at note 1483508 and see that there a note 2020219 that listed that ST-A/PI 01R comes with SP 12 and to add this to the managed systems that are connected to Solution Manager. I don't know why Solution Manger is looking for ST-A/PI 01Q_700 when ST-A/PI 01R_700 comes with SP12?

I am new to this and don't know if it matters but in LMDB for Solution Manager it has ST-A/PI 01R_700 listed under Software Component Versions ( With the "Product Assigned" not checked )  but when looking in Unified Landscape Browser its not listed.

Is ST-A/PI 01R_700 not selected as assigned in the Software Component Version the issue?