cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workmanager 6.0 on SMP 3.0

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm having trouble publishing an custom version of Work Manager 6.0 to an SMP 3.0 server SP4. If anyone has experience with this and could give some pointers, that will be much appreciated.

I've received a production export (eclipse) from our developer.

I've followed the steps in note 2060561 (I know, it's for WM 6.1, but it's the best I could find), but when I restart the SMP server, I get the error:

"File system exception (The path could not be found, ), ..\crossplatform\win32\FileSystemWatcher.cpp#75:Syclo::FileSystemWatcher::FileSystemWatcher"

I've also received a development export, but this file, I can't even publish. It gives the error:

"Encountered error while saving the application to the database. Fix the problem, restart this node, and try again. An Agentry application must be present before exporting."

Our SAP Infra team confirms that the server is running on an Oracle database without ASE.

Kind regards,

Annelies

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It could also be that one of the paths is not setup correctly to find the files now under SMP 3.0.  Double check your configuration in the Management Cockpit and that your config files are in the correct locations.

In particular, where you put your Agentry.ini and JavaBE.ini (normally the application directory) may be the problem as the Java needs updating for SMP3 to look for them in that directory versus the SMP3 Server directory.

--Bill

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Most likely your  application was  not published on right version of SMP SDK or exported application is some what corrupted.

Thanks

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was the export from Agentry 6.1 Editor (SMP 2.3) or Agentry 7 Editor (SMP 3).

0 Kudos

The export was made with Agentry 7 Editor.