cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where have all the SUM 1.0 SP12 files gone?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I navigate to where the SUM files should be and there are no files there, they were there this morning but have since then disappeared. I need to upgrade my solution manager machine and now am stuck without the files.

Regards

David Snyman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Boris_Rubarth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi David, colleagues,

sorry for the inconvenience, the files will be back as soon as possible.

Regards, Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boris

Thank you for later when you put the files back. Do you have a date and time when they will be back?

Regards

David Snyman

Boris_Rubarth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi David,

we hope to have the software back tomorrow, Wednesday jan 28.

Regards, Boris

alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

As far as I know the root cause is a bug which is explained in note #2122247.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas

Thanks for that but the actual issue is that the files are missing from the SAP Website. This is the issue, I have not managed to implement the patches using the SUM tool, as I can not download it.

Regards

David Snyman

alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Yes, I know that they are missing.
The root cause why they have been taken off the marketplace is a bug which is explained in this note.

Best regards,
Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I misunderstood, but thanks for that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boris,

Good to hear that they will be back by today (right now I still cannot find them).

I was already going mad while searching for the SUM download files since yesterday for a Solman update, luckily I now found this thread and I now know it is not my fault

Cheers,

Markus

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Boris_Rubarth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi David, colleagues,

SUM 1.0 SP12 is back for downloading from SWDC, now with PL 4.

Please keep in mind that the previous SUM SP12 (PL 1 to 3) has a bug and should not be used, as described in SAP Note 2122247.

<Advertising>

Use quicklink /sltoolset as cental entry point for all tools of the Software Logistics Toolset:

with links to download, to documentation/guides, to SCN contributions, ... Try it out!

</Advertising>

Best regards, Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Boris

Your swift response to this was no doubt instrumental in the rapid and efficient resolution of this SAP website issue.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Boris,

now I got it!

I visited /sltoolset several times yesterday, but I think there was nothing posted about PL3 being removed from the download page, or did I just not see this?

The download link in the table just led me to the empty directories.

Anyway /sltoolset is not that easy to find, think is would be helpful to put an easy to find link to it in the "Software & Downloads" section of the Support Portal.

Cheers,

Markus