cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AES Normal Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have a problem, that during checking the message M910 for AES normal procedure we get a notice:

"The place of loading is not mantained"

Does anybody know´s what data is missing, what we are doing wrong?

Thanks for answer.

Best Regards,

Jörg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

Generally, the message is issued when the Authorised Presentation Location (field LILOC) is not filled, and either the Legal Unit or the "Stuffing Location" (partner function LOCLOP) is missing in the Declaration.  The relevant partner depends on the ATLAS version being used.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

thanks for the answer!

The location field LILOC is field with the name of the town. The legal unit is also assigned. What do you mean with Stuffing Location? We are using AES 2.2.

We have also checked the data in the "Authorization of simplified procedures" also the data in the BIN number.

Thanks for help!

Jörg

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

The "Stuffing Location" (no, I also don't know what it means) is required for ATLAS 84b, so probably not relevant for you.

If LILOC is filled, then you shouldn't reach that error message, as far as I can see from the program code.  But I'm looking at GTS 10.1 - maybe you have a different version?

If one of your developers has time, or if you can also debug, you could set a break-point at the beginning of Form LILOC_EXP_CHK_21 (/SAPSLL/LINCOMP_CHECK_DEF08) - that's where I think the message is issued.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

we are using the Scheme:CUS-DE84B proably it is relevant?

Sorry I have no acess to an developer at the moment.

We use the Version 10.1

Thanks.

Rgeards,

Jörg

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

with the Transaction /SAPSLL/LCLICC03 you can check your  Authorizations. Fill the fields

Legal Regulation:           ATLAS Customer Processing

Authorization Typ:          AZ approved exporter

Authorization:

Pick up the active authorization via the value-help button

Pick the value with stat 0002 (the active one). Here you find the foreign trade organizational Unit

with the legal Units with the defined locations

Are all your legal units here defined and are the Locations maintained?

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas, thanks for your answer!

All the mentioned things are  maintained in GTS. But we still have the issue in the message.

Do you have any other ideas?

Tnaks a lot.

Best Regards,

Jörg

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

please check your customizing. Under:

General Settings->Organizational Structure->Assign Legal Unit to the Foreign Trade Organization->Assign Plant at Feeder System Group Level

you must assign the plants from the feeder system to the legal units in GTS. E.g

LS Group       Description                    FS ORG.                                    LegalUnit

GR_T11/Q14 Development and Test  0001(plant Feeder System)       WF (legal unit GTS).

Regrads,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I have checked all assignements to the legal unit.

It is all correct assigned!

Do you have any other ideas, what I can check?

Thanks,

Regards,

Jörg

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

now it's time for debugging. In the coding of the member /SAPSLL/LINCOMP_CHECK_DEF08

mentioned by Dave you can examine under what circumstances the message 384 is generated and whether  the field LILCO is filled or not. Mayby you must customize your Partner Function and Groups of Partner functions.

I hope this helps a little bit.

Regards,

Thomas 

Answers (0)