cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAS item billing issue when corresponding PO IR blocked (3rd party)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following issue with a Direct supply scenario, which has an unexpected end result:

• Sales order entered for a TAS item category with a quantity of 15 EA.
  • Corresponding direct supply 3rd party PO created for 15 EA.
  • Sales order quantity reduced to 2 EA.
  • PO quantity reduced to 2 EA.
  • Vendor sends in an invoice for 15 EA in error, which is entered in transaction MIRO and blocks on quantity as expected.
  • Sales order billing process runs and generates billing document for 15 EA.

End result is customer is not happy as billed for 15 EA.

Under this scenario, how do I get the sales order billing process to ignore the blocked invoice receipt document and not produce sales billing documents?

Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Neil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kishorp
Participant
0 Kudos

Check what value is set in the field Billing quantity for Copy Control between your Order Document & Billing Document  for item category TAS in Tcode VTFA.

It should be "F" by default which will consider only the Vendor Inoice qunatity as the final Invoice quantity to be billed.

In your case the vendor invoice qty is 15 and hence it an Invoice for 15ea has been created.

if you dont want that qty to be copied to billing I suggest you would require to set the field value to "C"

which will consider the total value that is present in your sales order.

Thanks,

Kishor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for the reply, I currently have a development freeze due to support packs and I will test further, once the freeze is lifted.

Current setting is 'F'; however I find it strange that the system as standard, is considering vendor invoices which contain a quantity block?

Regards,

Neil

Answers (0)