Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eclipse Plugin for SAP MII

carlos_valentini3
Participant
0 Kudos

Good afternoon everyone.

I am beginner and I've been reading about the eclipse plugin for SAP MII.

And I was with some doubt someone could help me?

1) This plugin is paid?

2) With the plugion I can have all the features that the SAP MII Workbench?

3) How can I get this plugin?

Thank U.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Carlos,

I'm also new to this and will have to start with my eclipse installation tomorrow so I checked this out a bit and found this:

https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/sap-mii-deployer

Seems like a non official SAP product but it has at least the "warranty" of having been approved by the eclipse marketplace.

Hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Ibai

carlos_valentini3
Participant
0 Kudos

Good afternoon.

Thanks for the feedback.

But how to download this plugin?

Sorry the question but can not find the eclipse site the option to download the plugin.
Even when entering the site with my account. I do not see this option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

It should be available on your eclipse through this menu:

I have tried to find it but it's not available. This could be due to many reasons but I think it could be that:

a) I'm running Eclipse Luna so it might be possible that it is not listed because I'm using an unsupported version.

b) I don't have the correct marketplace in my list of available marketplaces and I should add the correct one. This one doesn't look likely but I can't tell for sure.

c) It has been discontinued and is no longer available for download in which case we won't be able to find it.

If I find out what the problem was I'll let you know.

Kind regards,

Ibai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again Carlos,

I found where it can be downloaded and it was correctly installed for me. But... It is now in a google code repository. This means no real "warranty". By the name of the uploader, which really can be easily faked, it seems it's the same package that was in the marketplace. Here's the link:

mii-deployer - Eclipse plugin for SAP MII - Google Project Hosting

It's ok for me because I'm working on a demo but it would be fine, before using it for real, if someone could confirm us the legitimity of the package.

Kind regards,

Ibai

Answers (0)