cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXI_MONITOR Advanced search criteria

0 Kudos

Dear colleagues.

I have a requirement to search content of payload using the Advanced Search criteria. After reading the typical How-To documents, I completed this requirement without issue.

Now I have another requirement. They would like to search in the backend (ECC 6.0) the name of the file that is coming in the envelope using the dynamic configuration. I made some initial tests without positive result. Do you know if this is possible or this is only available for payload content?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Iñigo,

On the ECC endpoint you only can use the sxi_monitor with the consumer/server proxies, but you are talking about files, are you using proxies?. If you are talking about proxies you will need to activate the monitoring like you have activated in PI.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki, thanks for your reply.

Of course i'm using proxies. I'm able to activate the search functionality for specific XPATH of the payload. However I would like to implement the same solution but for the SOAP envelope content where the name of the file that finally produced the message is stored (after activating dynamic config in SAP PI).

Is possible to search in content of the SOAP envelope?