cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correct Personal Profile not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In "My Team" section of HR Renewal, when I click on employees under the login manager, the personal profile of manager is getting displayed for each employee.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Shilpa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the launch pad, make sure you are passing

1. PERNR_MEM_ID for Target App Parameters

2. Application Alias: PERSONAL_PROFILE

3. In the configuration, you have to pass: ur custom config name

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

yes you can use custom, just compare with the standard working one, what aliases are used and customise your custom one accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar and Siddharth,

I have done the changes in LPD_cust as below but when I click on any employee under MYTEAm lane nothing opens up.

Please guide further.

Thanks,

Shilpa. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually the problem is , MEM_ID is getting passed in the URL but if in the URL I replace MEM_ID with PERNR_MEM_ID, then the correct employee profile is getting displayed.

Thanks,

Shilpa.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you check lpd_cust for the role, if evryting is set correctly there http://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias_2013_02/helpdata/en/06/37c072a7fe4d27aea1e3a42142825d/content.htm important one being PERNR_MEM_ID or can you check the application alias?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Please elaborate.

Thanks,

Shilpa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth,

Actually I am using custom configuration instead of the standand employee profile, but  when I am clicking Employees under the My Team leave, Manager profile is getting displayed instead of employee profile.

Please Guide.

Thanks,

Shilpa.