cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captcha IE8 Problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,
since OpenUI5 does not have a captcha control of its own, I thought it would be a good idea to use google's recaptcha.
ReCaptcha works in IE8, so does  OpenUI5, of course. The Problem occurs, when those two things are combined.
I do not know what the problem seems to be. Neither do I know, if this is the right place to ask help for something that is as specific as captcha functionality, especially when it's third party. I have an example here.

As always any constructive response is appreciated and I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wolfram -

if you need to create one yourself - you could get a random character generator inside a text area and disable the copy - paste keys - this would be a last idea in case you cant find have something already out there.

I created one of them a while back but I cant find my sample

Sergio

0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

I want to know how to implement CAPTCHA in my SAPUI5 Application.

Could you please help me with that?.

Azhar

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what you can do is create a function which will generate random characters a-z0-9 and you define the length. then on page load of your app, you generate a number.. assign it to a label and have a button that would trigger the same function in case the user would like to trigger it again... via JavaScript, you can disable the copy function so that will force the user to type it

hope this helps