cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic Combinations for Collective Product allocations are not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are going to implement Product allocations in our SCM 7.0 system. Customizing is done, characteristic combinations are created and everything is working so far.

Now I would like to create characteristics for collective product allocations. I have maintained the wildcard in the Product Allocation Group and run /SAPAPO/ATPQ_COLLECT. But I get always the message

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your support.

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

You might want to run /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_CHECK (Check Prod. Allocations Customizing) for your product allocation procedure to see if everything is OK.

Additionally, you could also run /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_RESET and /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_GENER for your allocation group.

Finally remove the Test Flag check mark from /SAPAPO/ATPQ_COLLECT which could help you as well.

Let me know your results, it could be that there is some note from SAP that could have an impact too.

Regards,

Alfredo Hernandez - SCM Accelerators

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alfredo,

thanks for your support. I run  /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_RESET and /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_GENER and now the collective product allocations are there!

This was a great help, thank you!

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Great, let me know if you need anything else.

Although this can be different, experience with product allocation tells me that normally you don't need all the collective CVCs that the tool creates, but just the one at the top of the hierarchy.

Watch out in case it is difficult to keep track of all the different collective ones.

Regards,

Alfredo Hernandez

ahernandez@scmaccelerators.com

Answers (0)