Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Account Determination error in Billing document- IGA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Greetings!

In our company we have the order related intercompany billing process and as part of this process we created below process flow:-

Credit Memo Request ( CR)

Credit Memo (Invoice) (G2)

Order related Intercompany billing document- (IGA) - this billling document is triggered through RDIV output which is present in Credit Memo (G2)

Issue:- We are getting account determination error in this IGA billing document.

Surprisingly the account determination procedure getting triggered in the billing document- IGA is KOFI00 but when we click on each condition we see the message- " No G/L account found in Account determination type KOFK" . Its really difficult to undertand that why the system is looking for Account determination type KOFK when the procedure getting triggered is KOFI00. Screenshot attached

Request your urgent help on this matter.

Thanks & Regards

Hema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hema,

Though I am not able to see the screenshot, but here is the analysis as per my understanding of the issue (assuming that you are using the standard AD procedure):

1. Account Determination procedure - KOFI00 has two account determination types-KOFI and KOFK (AD with CO).

2. It must be failing while trying to find GL account for account determination type - KOFK.

Please check the account determination settings in VKOA.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

Thanks for the reply.

However, in this case we do not expect KOFK Account determination type rather system should look for KOFI.

Reason being, IGA billing document is getting created through output- RDIV which is present in Credit memo Invoice (G2). When I check the account determination in Credit memo Invoice, G/L account is getting determined with KOFI - Account Determination type instead of KOFK.

But for IGA billling document- there is a account determination error as system is looking for KOFK instead of KOFI.

Can you let me know what could be the problem?