cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA01 - Error determination for condition MWST

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a problem in the transaction VA01 since the system is determining the value of the condition MWST wrongly.

Material - Tax data:

Client - Tax data:

VK12 - MWST tax condition:

However, when I create the sales order the system determine the value of the MWST condition according to the values 0/0:

Why is it happening? How can I resolve this problem?

Thanks in advanced!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the Access details, system is showing Customer and Material Tax Classifications are zero.  So check your customer and material masters once again.  You have maintained condition record for for the last one whereas, the Access details showing the first one of condition record.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lydia,

Please note that destination is determined from ship to party hence you need to check the ship to party's tax relevance indicator. Also check material master for the given plant and sales org distribution channel combination.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atulkumar Dagade

0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

The customer and material tax classification are defined as I showed in the pictures above

(1/1 in the MWST condition).

So, the system is determining wrongly the value of the condition MWST, because it's taking the values 0/0 instead 1/1.

Regards!

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lydia,

I think this is a problem due to the tax classification table field you have used in your access table.

There are " tax classification", "tax classification 2", tax classification 3" etc available for table fields.

these are to represent different tax categories you have in the master record. so for your case, in customer master the first tax category MWST will be represented by " tax classification" field, and second tax category "ZSDF" represented by tax classification 1" field.

Same goes for material master too.

Please check this and correct the access tables, if they are wrong

Regards

Jobi

0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Your answer has been helpful for me.

I have defined in the "Taxes: Tax category by country" "Tax classification 1" ad ZSDF and "Tax classification 2" as MWST, I changed that and now the transaction VA01 works correctly.

Thanks!!!!!

Regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lydia,

ensure you´re using same sales area data in sales order and master data (customer and material).

Regards,

JM

0 Kudos

Hi Joan Mas,

The sales area data in customer and material is the same.

Regards,

nileshr_pawar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the exclusive indicator is not marked under access sequence .

Regards,

Nilesh Pawar

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly clarify that is your MWST condition type an amount or percentage?

In the above screen shot of VK12 it shows as an amount of 20000 but with out any unit.

Kindly check and maintain the condition record once-again and check it in sales order.

Regards,

SRK

0 Kudos

Hi SR Kumar,

The MWST condition type is defined as percentage, so in the VK12 the value defined is 20%.

Regards!