cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

master Capacity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I met a question about the master capacity, now the master date capacity is bank(MARM-CAPAUSE),i  dont know how to input it ?

beacuse now i use EWM , the packing master data is maintained by ERP, the capacity maintained by EWM,

when the master data send to EWM from ERP,the capacity field is bank. how to solove it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you maintain the data in EWM only, then they get overwritten if you replicate the material master from ERP.

The fields in ERP system are meant to maintain the data centrally, see 1304710 - Material Master: Add. fields on client level for SPM

if I understood wrong and you wanted to say that you maintained the capacity in ERP but it did not arrive in EWM then please check 1141122 - Material Fields for EWM not change document relevant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your relpy.

my meaning is : i hope that :

1.  I want the field will not replace by ERP.  The field i will maintain in EWM;  and  the field will not be replaced by ERP

if this is not can be done , i hope

2. i can maintain the field in ERP, tnen  send to EWM  but how to do it ? i can not find the field in ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will not find thís field in ERP since in ERP HU there is no capacity check. It is EWM funtionality and therefore you maintain it in EWM only.

This field should not be overwritten from ERP. In standard there is nothing what could overwrite it.

Petr

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am afraid Petr is wrong here. ERP has this capacity check, too, but it has nothing really to do with an HU (resp. it also works without HU).

This field comes from ERP. This capacity refers to a capacity check based on a capacity usage for a material or packaging material.

"1.  I want the field will not replace by ERP.  The field i will maintain in EWM;  and  the field will not be replaced by ERP"

Not in the standard. This field should be maintained in ERP, it will be transfered with any change you do in the material master to EWM (if you have an active CIF model, which you should always have).

"2. i can maintain the field in ERP, tnen  send to EWM  but how to do it ? i can not find the field in ERP"

When you maintain the material master, in any view (I believe), you select the button "Additional data", then the tab "units of measure" (and that you should see by the table you have in your screenshot). And there you maintain this capacity.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

you are technically correct. I was merely pointing out the HU capacity functionality is not in ERP (I wish it would be there].

Interesting.

Liu Tony, can you please share if you see capacity consumption column in additional unit of measure tab in material master?

In our system it does not appear. (MARM-CAPAUSE does exist in DB). We consider this information as warehouse specific, since more warehouses can use this dimensionless factor in different ways.

Therefore we do not CIF this information.

Technically of course it is possible.

Regards,

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Yeah,the field is not appeared in my screen.  I dont know how to input it.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is all explained in the notes that I had linked in my initial reply.