cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interactiveform with DDIC interface: how to get the pdfsource?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

we build an interactive form with abap ddic based interface, and we want to use it in a wda app to collect data.

the idea is simple, our function module will generate xstring of the adobe form

(with some preinput data), and the xstring to pass to wda context, then to the pdfsource of adobe form. then the form is displayed on the web, user input some more data, then send back .

we dont want to detailed form context, because that will make the context node 'fixed', we only want the updated xstring back upon user input, then our class will extract the xml data out of the xstring.

the problem is : in order to get the pdfsource back , we have to use the data source.

so, my question is : is it possible to use an adobe form interactivly , only by means of pdfsource(all we want is the updated pdfsource)?

thanks and best regards.

Jun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

after i add the following code In the source code of the (Include) program "/1WDA/LADOBE==================CCIMP".

*LINE 1809 INSERT BEGIN

if data_source_node is initial.

exit.

endif.

our interactive form works perfectly!

i think the point is:

the program interface of pdf already provide a lot powerful method method to extract data from xstring, so ALL we want from a ABAP interfaced adobe interactive form, is the Pdfsource xstring!

we dont want the datasoure, we dont want the template source , that will make the form 'HARD CODED'.

i think sap should consider this scenario, that will be great help.

jun