Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order availability check with delivery proposal

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue that initially appeared as simple... but it turned out not to be. Let me define the problem:

Material: MRP type V1, checking rule CH, no strategy group, standard sales order (OR), standard item position (TAN), client allowing multiple del.

ATP check settings: include PO, check without RLT, checking rule E, availability check with cumulative confirmed quantities at creation & modification.

The stock & req. situation:

stock of 50 as today

PO of 100 pc. in ten days

If a create a sales order today for 100 pc., it should confirm the 50 available pieces and make a delivery proposal for the rest of 50 in 10 days; that means, I would like to see two schedule lines, one for tomorrow, with 50 confirmed pieces and one of 50 in ten days, without confirmation.

What actually happens is that I can confirm the 50 for tomorrow and that is all... no delivery proposal!

What am I missing?

Thank you,

H.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi H,

Why are you using checking rule "E"? It should be checking rule "A" for a sales order.

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

indeed, I am using the checking rule A; but I have also set E as the 'rule for transferring the result of the av. check', in OVZJ. The short name is also 'availability check rule'... this short name is the source of confusion.

H.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the clarification. Does the PO actually appear in CO09? If possible, it would be good for you to share a screenshot of CO09 with us.

If you have a storage location in the sales order, ensure that the PO exists in the same storage location.

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

indeed, indicating the storage location in the PO solved the problem! I have missed the idea that specifying a SLOC at sales order level implies availability check there and not at plant level.

Thank you,

Horatiu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear horatiu ,

kindly check the Material master tab MRP 2 . In MRP 2 tab , please put 10 days in the Planned delivery date ,

<Text removed by Moderator, as it suggests point begging>

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash - Point gaming or encouraging point gaming is against SCN RoE.

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Ahmed; as you can see, problem was solved.

Regards,

Horatiu