cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default component upload error in SAP TAO 3.04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am currently installing SAP TAO 3.04, i have maintained all minimum versions required by the compatibility matrix except ST-PI ECC which will be upgraded later.

I got connected to QC from SAP TAO

I have 2 issues

1) When i try to upload the default components to QC, its showing an error?

2)Cbase_Init.vcf.txt is not getting identified by SAp TAO self check even though its already present in QC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

1) What error rmessage do you see while you are trying to upload Default components to QC?

2) Cbase file name should be  "Cbase_init.vbs.txt, Check for the file name and Is this attached at the correct location? It should be the Test plan Module under folder structure Subject-> BPT Resources-> Libraries ( in the attachment tab)

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parinitha,

Thanks for your response.

Now the self check error is gone for Cbase_init.vbs.txt file

but still its showing the same error while uploading the file.

is there any special add-ins or configuration required for TAO to upload components to ALM

Former Member
0 Kudos

More over the error do not have any description. it just says "

ErrorError uploading to SAP QC

"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try Self check What is the result?

To ensure that the upload is successful, check the designated folder in SAP Quality Center. This folder is specified under Configuration of SAP TAO under PFA/Path to default components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parinitha

Thanks for you reply,

Initially Self check was showing error  regarding the PFA location, but later i pointed the location, but still i am getting the same error.

currently Self check is showing warning that "QTP is not found " also "no default components found in the QC"

Finally when trying to upload, same error occurs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like some UFT/HPALM addon or setting is missing.

- Please go thru the prerequisites and ensure you have the below. .

- Maintain Connection to SAP Quality Center by HP, in the HP QuickTest Professional options

- Maintain Functional area _SAP_Doc in UFT

- Check Execution of tests by other HP products enabled in the HP QuickTest Professional options (e.g. under Tools   Options    Run),.

Install the following SAP Quality Center-specific add-ins:

HP Quality Center Connectivity

HP Quality Center System Test Remote Agent

HP ALM Client Registration