Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Archiving -MM_EKKO Error # BA 123

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to Archive PO order single lie item. I was able to set up Variant for both Pre-processing and Write.

When I am seeing log for Write I am getting termination with error code # BA123 ( Structure IBCOMP is not known in the ABAP Dictionary). Because of it error # 00-564 (Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE). See screenshot.

Do you know where I am missing step(s)?

Thanks, Rahul Mandale

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The long text of error message BA 123 says you shall contact SAP

You may first check OSS note 945450 - Archivierungsklasse IBASE verwendet IBCOMP und IBPART

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jurgen.

I did check before posting and it says for SRM.

Is this applicable to ECC  too? We are in SAP_APPL  606 -0008.

Let me try once developer do that manual correction for deleting entries of IBCOMP and IBPART from IBASE. Thanks for your quick response.

Rahul

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I saw it too, but we have as well another discussion on that issue and a SAP employee mentioned the same steps as in this note. I am not sure about the transaction mentioned in the note, whether it is available in a ERP system, but I guess you can get it from AOBJ transaction.

Nevertheless, you should get in contact with SAP Support as it looks like an inconsistence in a delivery, and if it is SAPs fault then they need to issue a note for that or extend the other one to ERP too.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can carry out the following Manual correction instructions to resolve this issue:

1. Call transaction ACLA.

2. Select the class 'IBASE'.

3. In the dialog structure, select the entry 'Tables to be Archived'.

4. Delete the tables 'IBCOMP' and 'IBPART'.

5. Save the changes.

Note 945450 - Archivierungsklasse IBASE verwendet IBCOMP und IBPART   does help for your system release as well.

Best regards

Ruby.

former_member293881
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for both of you. This note even says for  SRM, but worked in ECC, I was able to archive PO successfully.Thanks. Rahul Mandale