Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of all KBA concerning Software Logistics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have noticed that some people published a list of top KBA

like here :

It is difficult to search KBA only with service.sap.com/notes and the only way to me
to find new KBA is to watch each month top KBA

I would like to know if there is a page with an index of KBA (all or by category) ?

I have read these articles but i have also difficulties :

2081285 - How to enter good search terms to an SAP search?

1540080 - How to search for KBs, KBAs, SAP Notes, product documentation, and SCN

Thank you to make SAP more simpler.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc.

Currently there is no such list bar the top ten list you have found, The best method would be that you refine your search by the Application Area field in the Note Search. That will return all results for all notes in a component area which alligns with how notes and incidients are clasified, e.g if you wished to locate only notes related to Language Import you would search for notes in the application area BC-CTS-LAN.

Once you have your component area choosen you should then choose "Configure" under the Search Result field. Here you can choose to have your results sorted by Note Number. In addition you should increase you results to 50 per page.

You can then download the search results as a CSV and import into Microsoft Excel or similar to build Component specific note lists such as for UPG, Transport etc.

I hope this helps.

Many Thanks

Neil Ryan

SAP Active Global Support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neil,

The attached file in 36677 - Structure of components for customer incidents contains all the Application Area. So I suppose I can search with your method but I had a better idea.

The category of the KBA Article is "How to".

When I try to filter by category, i don't see "how to" category.

I recommanded to create this category in the detailled search webpage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I see this as slightly different from your initial query as this is about uniquely identifiying KBAs but it is a good point none the less. As such can I ask that you please create an Incident for this request and email me personally the Incident ID at neil.ryan@sap.com and I will forward it to the SMP Team responsible.

Thanks

Neil Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc.

Your incident has been forwarded to the responsible team whom will review it for you and hopefully approve the change.

Could we ask that you mark this item as completed and reward points if your happy with the outcome. Of course if you need anything else just ask.

Many Thanks

Neil Ryan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

james_wong
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

Thank you for sharing your input.    You can find new KBAs by sorting the search result based on the "Released On" date as shown below:

With the component area search, it will also return all the KBAs under that application area.

Hope the above information help.

Best regards,

James Wong