cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman System Recommendation: problem with Multiple versions found for software component ST-A/PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I need your help.

When i´m trying to generate the refresh of the System Recommendations within Solman, this ends with the message error "! " System -: Multiple versions found for software component ST-A/PI

I see in others discussions and have tried but nothing.

The steps that i have worked are:

1. , check the components of my  Productive Systems and these are identical.

2. within the transaction LMDB, i executed Verification Check option and after this executed System Recommendations and the same Message : "! " System -: Multiple versions found for software component ST-A/PI

3. i executed the LANDSACAPE FETCH job, again, run System Recommendations and the same message.

I have another option is to remove the sistem within the SMSY but i dont know iff this affected the service of ITSM.

Optional Attachable have another with whom you can help me or tell me if the latter to eliminate the system is optional

Thanks!

Best Regards.

Juan Pablo Barrera.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan.

Firstly have you verified that no manual entries have been maintained in the SLD or LMDB for the affected system.

Next you should ensure your CR and CIM are up to date followed by an LMDB verification as outlined in SAP Note 1756101: Error: Multiple component versions exist for system.

Thanks

Neil Ryan

SAP Active Global Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Neil Ryan,

I followed your instructions  and have worked

Best regards.

Juan Pablo Barrera .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan.