Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Significance of maintaining value in T333-BWREF

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

What is the significance of maintaining value in T333-BWREF? What Impact does it make?

Without maintaining T333-BWREF and just maintaing value in  the T334T-BWREF, I am able to achieve the same result.

What is the differance these two entries?

Thankyou,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Kumaranl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindran,

Most of the configuration table which ending with letter 'T' are referred to as text tables. The text tables are used to maintain the language related description for a give item. In this case, it is the movement type description.

The main configuration table in this case is  T333 and the corresponding text table is T333T.

To navigate to the text table

1. GOTO SE11.

2. Select Database Table and enter T333 in the text area and click on display/

3. Now click on the "GOTO" menu and click on Text table. This will open T333T fields.

In most cases while maintaining entries in SPRO, both the tables are populated based the on logon language and this transparent to the user.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Kumaran

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I will suggest please have a look on the existing blog on SCN (Submitted by Vijaya), If still you are not able to get the answer then re post your query

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Manish,

Understand your point, instead of maintaining any numeric value in  T333-BWREF, just ignore and maintain the MT directly in the T334T-BWREF.

What is the differance between these two entries?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

whatever u r maintaining in the T334T-BWREF field same should be there in the T333-BWREF to influence the search strategy.

Let's take a scenario where we have a storage type indicator  as FG in the material master for all the finished goods. Now i maintained the entry like below in T334T in this case system will first pick the stock from HRS then OPN then HR1 then HR2

Now you was asked by business that specific to movement type 601 they want system to pick the stock first from OPN then HR1 then HRS and then HR2 then you can use the T333-BWREF field and maintain two entry in T334T and once the movement type 601 is there then system will suggest picking from OPN,HR1,HRS & HR2 in all other case it will suggest picking from HRS, OPN, HR1 & HR2

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Manish,

Now with the same setting please remove entry(601) from T333-BWREF and maintain only T334T-BWREF , as per your snap shot. It will still work fine as expected.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I expect you to perform this test and share your observation/ result along with the setting detail if you are not getting the expected result what you have thought

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Before posting this question itself , I have tested and it worked fine as you and me expected, without entry in  T333-BWREF. Hence i requested you. Anyhow thanks a lot for your help.