cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Incompletion Log - Enter Order Quantity for Item not existing in Order

former_member609120
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a sales order in Production system. When the user is trying to save the order, it shows the document incomplete. The incompletion log shows

Enter Order Quantity for Line Item 146. But when you click on Complete Data, it says Item 000146 does not exist.

I checked the entire sales order in VA03 and cannot see the item 146. Even the change log does not show that this item 146 was deleted.

VBUP table shows this item 146 with Status as Not processed. VBAP, VBEP no where this item exists.

Can anyone please guide as to why this error coming for an item not existing.

Any inputs would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Vanessa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi Vanessa,

This may arise due to following:

The archival of sales orders had not happened properly and old number range is being used (after the archival of sales documents)

The only solution (what I also followed) is to delete this table entry from VBUP. Check if entry exists in VBUK also.

This is not a 'ethical' suggestion but no other go.

Regards

SD

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vanessa,

Please check if there is a entry in the table VBUV.

Check is the below note is of any help.

112311 - Incomplete document after deletion of item

76999 - VBUV data in non-existing sales orders

Regards,

Naveen K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just to mention the worst case scenario - is the deletion of table line straight from sap_edit.

unfortunatelly change document cannot record this change if occurs.MAybe your database administrator could help.

BR.

George