SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with custom profile in POSDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem with custom profile in POSDM - tasks which send IDOC to ERP, does not work on my custom profile.

I copied tasks 0001, 0010 and 0014 (supply BW, create WPUBON and WPUUMS) to my custom profile Z001. I created tasks group and assigned tasks to it.

But only task 0001 (BW) works. Other tasks show all green point in status but do nothing. No idocs in we02 and bd87 and no errors or warnings.

If I switch the plant to profile 0001 and test again on the exectly the same data - it works, IDOCs WPUBON and WPUUMS are created correctly.

Where can be the problem?

And the second problem. Task 0001 is set to immediate processing. In the inbound profile option "Process task immediatly" is set. But this task is not executed during the data sending to POSDM, is it grey in monitor with status "ready". It can be processed only manually in monitor or in transation /POSDW/PDIS. I want that POSDM process this task automatically when new data and sent to POSDM. What should I do for it?

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For first issue - Did you assigned your task groups on transaction types?

You can fix second issue by changing processing type of task to Immediate.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi, Vikrant,

Thanks fo your answer.

About the first issue:

Could you explane, where should I assigne new task group to transaction types?

I have made new task group 1001 "Sales" on my custom profile as a copy of standart group 1001.

I assigned my new tasks 0001, 0010 and 0014 to this group.

Then in "Define POS transatcion type" I've made transaction type 1001 Sales.

The same about "Type Group fo sales item", "sales item types", tender type group and tender types.

Is it enough or I miss something?

About the second issue: task 0001 was already set to immediate processing. That's why I don't understand why it is not processed during posting but only during manual shedule.

0 Kudos

In your screenshot press F4 in Incl/Excl Task group and assign the 0001 task group which is assigned to your profile (I believe Z4L).

For second case : When you create transactions through IDoc, BAPI and Proxu it will work.

I believe you are creating manually in POS Workbench.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

I tried to do this, but the same result: idoc is sented only for plant on standart profile 0001. The same task for plant on my costum profile is processed sucsessfully, but there is not idoc for it in we02.

For second case: no, I create transatcion as a IDOC /POSDW/POSTR_CREATEMULTIPLE02 in we19.

0 Kudos

Change your task group name to Z001 and assign that to your custom profile.

Then check that task which you want are assigned to Z001 task group.

Also make sure Z001 is assigned on your transaction type.

Try to create transaction from your middle ware such as SAP PI and then check result of immediate processing.

I think you are missing some assignments in IMG.

Please use Z* for your custom group, transaction types etc. to avoid confusion during assignment.

Thanks,

Vikrant.