Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retest Process WM-QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In our comapany we hav the retest prrcess i.e

After certain period of time stock automatically goes in Qurantine Area for retest process .

We have 2 storage types SQ1(Quarantine Area) where the UD activities are performed .

SA1 (Approved Area) where the stock is moved once stock is approved in Quarantine Area(SQ1).

So in re - test process , stock is first moved  from approved area(SA1) to Quarantine Area(SQ1) for re-testing.

UD will perform in SQ1 and then it will moved to SA1 storage types as normal UD process

Retest process > SA1(retest -322 ) to SQ1 (UD -321 )  to SA1

So what shall be the documents to be created for retest process(322 movement type)

Please suggest .

Regards,

OM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is retest process (what activity you want to perfom there what is expectation from system)

if i look overall flow as mentioned by you then Once UD is done you transfer the stock from Quality to Unrestricted(in the same storage type SQ1) then if you want to move the stock to SA1 for retest if my understanding is correct then it is simple bin to bin transfer using LT10 or LT01. Once the stock is available in SA1 then you can perform your retest (??) process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for Your post !

Retest process is done in QM via QA07 (mov type - 322 -stock cat changed from unrst to Q)

In retest process the stock is moved from approved storage type (SA1) to Quarantine Storage Type (SQ1) and UD will performed at SQ1 storage type.

Once UD process will get completed then stock will moved to SA1 from SQ1 via  LT01.

My concern is at QA07 stock category is get changed to Q from Unrestricted and whereas physicall all stock is moved from SA1 to SQ1 for UD.

So in WM what doc shall get created at QA07(mvt typ 322) so that my unrestricted stock will get transferred from SA1 to SQ1 as Quality stock.

Please suggest.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What i understood from your above thread about the retest process. and the document type is mentioned against each

Retest process steps are

1) Move stock from SA1 ---> SQ1   (Should be Bin to Bin)

2) Perform QA07 activity (change stock category from Unrestricted to Quality)  --Posting change notice with flag Post to same Bin

3) Perform UD  & Bring back stock to SA1 from SQ1 (Bin to Bin transfer)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

Situation is like this QA07 happens automatically as per the retest date define in batch master.

Hence there is not any official  notification to WM for retest.

As the stock is lying in SA1 PCN is getting created at SA1 approved area.

So is there any way after QA07 stock will move to SQ1 with Q category ?

Thanks .

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are supposed to perform an additional step of Bin to Bin transfer(can use LT10 / LT01)  to move it from SA1 to SQ1 after QA07